What is energy coaching and why is it so useful?


When I was introduced to energy work the first time in 2003, I was stunned. Stunned by what you can do to heal yourself. And I finally felt like I had arrived and found nourishment for my soul. 

“The search”


When I look back, I was always trying to understand. People. 

Why are they the way they are and why do they react the way they do? Is there something behind their talking and reaction? Something deeper? Something that would explain their behaviour and their words? And does this say anything about myself? Is there an inner-connection between humans? Could I learn this nonverbal language to ease my mind and find peace even if people hurt me? 

No wonder I wanted to work with people when I was looking for a job. I ended up working in a bank. I was in my mid-twenties, young and naiv, usable and willing to do what ever it takes. I had very good bosses and mentors. I learned a lot. I learned to be out there, to be more self confident and self aware. I learned how to make deals and I learned what is worth a deal or not. 

But I wanted to work with people in a different way. Not sales, not finance programs, loan conditions or investment deals. I wanted to work with people and their personal life matters. 

I learned that what people needed the most, was someone they could talk to, feel heard and understood on a deeper level. Someone they could trust. Someone who is willing to see their position from a neutral viewing point and free of a “selling point”. Someone who is willing to let go of his own personal interests to work with them so they are able to see themselves and all the wonderful possibilities.

And most important, someone who is willing to accompany them, so they can learn how to find out what they really need to live their potential. Something that would fulfil their purpose in life, something bigger, something deeper, something stronger. Something that would increase their energy and awareness and make their lives even more worth living.  

And the universe answered to all these inside pictures and I found my way into… 

…energy work.


When I first got introduced to energy work in 2003 I was absolutely in. I was impressed by what I could do to heal myself, what is possible and how energy works. That no energy was ever lost, no word ever unsaid and nothing ever done without an outcome. 

I realised that I was at war for many years, I fought my own enemies, my own shadows and devils until I was feeling nothing any more. Lost in all the experiences I created myself to find inner peace through exhaustion. 

No energy and no motivation I could possibly find inside of me anymore to go on as I did. I found myself being a warrior, being a fighter, being someone constantly battling for their needs and desires. It felt like nothing will ever come easily to me. 

Through energy work a whole new world opened up to me. I learned how healing, peacefulness, gratitude and grace is. I learned everything that happened to me is a part of myself, is something that is already inside of me or my family system. That I am the creator of my life and that I am the only one who can actually change it. 

Not just in doing different things, but doing things differently, with a different awareness, dedication, with different thoughts, feelings and actions, with a different language and a different attitude. 

It is not only about the things I am doing, it is also how do I do the things I am doing. Which intention is behind it? What energy do I give to the things I am doing? The things I want to create? What thoughts, what inside pictures, what feelings? Is there honesty and truth in my actions? Is there warmth and love? Is there compassion and is there peace? 

I create the outcome of any situation with my actions, thoughts and feelings. How did I act and with what kind of thoughts and feelings? Do I find those in the results? 

What really helped me to release anger, harsh communication and being at war is mindful gentleness. Mindful gentleness is inside of everybody. It is a place where we can rest and feel absolutely free because we understand that we are the only one responsible for every situation, for every experience and every outcome presented to us. It is the understanding of “we are one” and “we are connected.”

People keep asking me: “Am I really responsible for what happened to me in my life?”

I ask back: “What did you learn? In what way was it precious to you? How was it useful for you and your life? What did it help you to create in your life? What would you be without this experience?”

The answers help to acknowledge the treasure of life. Of every life situation. Of every life matter. Of everything that happened to you. It helps you to take over responsibility and helps you release yourself from being a victim of your life in order to create peace within yourself. 

Why is peace so important? Peace is the highest form of forgiveness and frees yourself from being at war. War (mental) creates loss, destruction and death within yourself. Transforming yourself into a peaceful mindset creates a positive energy flow in your life. It helps you live the lightness of being and tells the world: “I am open to receive the good.”

Without peace there is less connection with your higher consciousness. Higher consciousness works best with a relaxed, peaceful and open mind.  

How do I create inner peace and connect with my higher consciousness? 


When I found peace through the inner communication and a deep understanding of energy, I took over responsibility for myself and my life. I freed myself from feeling like a victim of my life.

Energy coaching works with consciousness and awareness and translates energy into words, makes energy and circumstances visible and understandable on a different level. It is uplifting and energising, it heals energy blocks and frees the body’s energy system. 

Everybody can make contact with their higher consciousness and learn the language of mindful gentleness.

The actual healing is the deep understanding of universal laws and interactions and gives you peace and happiness, because you will learn, that everything has its cause. Nothing is without cause and effect. Everything is with a reason, everything is the outcome of something. 

If there is anything in your life which bothers you, ask yourself “What do I have to learn from this event? What did I do to cause these circumstances? What is my part in this play?”

Try to be honest with yourself. You and nobody else will ever get to know this. So you can be absolutely true with yourself. Open up to the darkest and deepest emotions you have ever had and get it out there. Don’t be ashamed, don’t be self-deceptive and manipulative. Speak to yourself and tell yourself the true story or write it down. Get it out there and out of your energy system in order to heal your mind and yourself. 

There are certain tools to make this process work easier. I personally like to work with energy constellations and energy readings. Wonderful and powerful tools to get the energy to work and speak and finally heal. 

The most blocking energy is the one that has been repressed, not acknowledged and stuck in your energetic body. Those stuck energies can cause immense problems and in the end cause sickness and illness.  

I saw many people healing from pain and sickness after energy sessions and readings. 

Energy coaching is an impulse and your soul will complete the task in the way that is right for you. 

Nobody else but you and your soul knows the way, your way. You can support yourself through energy work and self healing. Try, feel and see the results!

If you have any questions or would like to work with me, contact me via email coaching@claudiatimmins.com or via the contact button on my website claudiatimmins.com. I am looking forward to talking to you. 

Feel the energy. Yours, Claudia 

My next blog post: The value of energy coaching in families 
  

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Selbstrespekt und Selbstliebe 💖 für Eltern ein wichtiges Fundament

Bauernkinder - die andere Kindheit. Zwischen Lieben und Losl-(H)assen!

Achtsame Sanftheit 💞 Vertrauensvolle, gesunde und lebendige Bindungen aufbauen durch Körper- und Mentaltraining